Guided tours—A lively and eye-opening experience
The Migros Museum für Gegenwartskunst offers public guided tours of all its exhibitions. Everyone is invited to join one of our tours; no prior knowledge is required. Roaming the exhibitions with our expert guides—art historians, cultural scholars, art educators, and artists—you will examine the art closely, address questions, tease out implications, and draw art-historical connections. Discussing your observations, you and the other participants will chart possible approaches to art and find out what it might have to do with your own lives. You’ll also learn more about the ideas behind the exhibition and how it came into being.
- Duration: 1 hour
- Fee: regular museum admission, no extra tour fee
- No registration required
- Our guides: Tasnim Baghdadi (Head of Education and Public Programs), Jordis Fellmann (artist), Cynthia Gavranic (art historian), Konstantinos Manolakis (artist)
Private guided tours—Custom-tailored art insights
The Migros Museum für Gegenwartskunst offers private guided tours for groups in German, English, and French. Our team of art historians, cultural scholars, art educators, and artists will discuss the context in which an exhibition is set and the individual creative positions. We will be happy to arrange a tour that meets your particular interests, for example by focusing on specific thematic concerns. If desired, we will also offer an introduction to the history of the museum and the Löwenbräu complex.
- Duration: ca. 1 hour, by arrangement
- Fee: within the museum’s opening hours: CHF 160 plus admissions; outside the museum’s opening hours: CHF 280 plus admissions; custom-tailored tours and catering: please contact us for a Quote
- Group size: 25 participants max., larger groups will be divided up into two or more tour
- Our guides: Our guides: Tasnim Baghdadi (Head of Education and Public Programs), Jordis Fellmann (artist), Cynthia Gavranic (art historian), Konstantinos Manolakis (artist)
- To book a tour, please contact email@example.com